Restaurant Manager - London
Restaurant Manager - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Manager to join our highly successful team.
Your main responsibility as Restaurant Manager will be to manage and support the smooth operation within the restaurant whilst supporting the Food and Beverage Manager. You will be liaising between the hotel’s senior management and team members, to ensure that the highest level of customer service is being delivered and the expectations of our guests are being consistently exceeded.
- Run the daily operations of the restaurant
- Conducting the opening and closing procedure
- Communicating daily specials and other important information from the kitchen to the team
- Manage and oversee the table plans and bookings
- Conduct daily briefings with the restaurant team
- Assist the Food & Beverage Supervisors in delivering training sessions to the team members on service standards and product knowledge
- Writing detailed handover reports for the senior management team
- Monitor sales and standards of upselling delivered
- Have a good command of the menu and wine list to deliver recommendations to the guests
- Previous experience as a Food and Beverage Supervisor or Restaurant Manager within a 5* hotel or luxury restaurant
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail and be driven by delivering exceptional standards
- Strong leadership and motivational skills which are capable of nurturing, developing and inspiring staff
- Previous experience in training and developing staff
- Excellent personal presentation
- Resilience and drive to get things right first time
- Previous knowledge of Micros is desirable
As a Restaurant Manager you will work full time hours as required by the operation, where some weekends will be required.
To apply for the role of Restaurant Manager:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Why Firmdale Hotels?
Firmdale Hotels is an award winning hotel group with 8 luxury boutique hotels in London and 1 in New York. We have won the Queens Award for Excellence three times and the Soho Hotel has won The Cateys Award for Hotel of the Year.
Quality is what we are all about at Firmdale and that’s from our individually designed bedrooms containing original pieces of artwork to the Egyptian cotton linen used in the restaurant. We believe that the customer truly comes first and that if we get the minor detail right then everything else will follow.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.