Freelance Personal Trainer - Stockport
Freelance Personal Trainers - Stockport
Life Leisure is the trading name of Stockport Sports Trust, established
in April 2002. We operate 18 leisure facilities around the Stockport Borough.
Amazing PT opportunities with lifePT are available in our main 6 facilities;
- Hazel Grove
- Houldsworth Village (Reddish)
- Grand Central (central town centre)
- Stockport Sports Village in Woodley.
All 6 centres boast state of the art fitness facilities, gyms, aerobics studios, swimming pools in addition Houldsworth Village has a strength & conditioning gym and works in partnership with British Weight Lifting & Indoor football pitches. Stockport Sports Village has 10 thriving outdoor football pitches (3G all-weather surface) and 5 tennis courts.
lifePT are looking for self-motivated candidates who possess a passion for health and fitness. If you’ve always wanted to manage your own Personal Training business, this is the opportunity for you. You could deliver your own freelance personal training business within one of the most successful Leisure Trusts in the country. We have 16,000 members across 6 centres and a support package second to none. We are not your standard Leisure Trust, we are forward thinking and offer modern gyms and equipment, with some put forward for National Awards.
What lifePT help you with:
- 8 week mentorship programme covering: how to set yourself up as a freelance PT, legalities of a freelance PT, marketing your business, social media, client orientation, outreach/in reach, client agreements and closing sales.
- PT Uniform
- Marketing opportunities
- Ongoing training opportunities: e.g. exercise referral, postural analysis, sports conditioning
- Opportunity to develop your own group training sessions/seminars/member events/get involved in member inductions and programmes
- Use of gym floor, studio space* and outdoor spaces* (*where available)
lifePT offer a competitive rental opportunity across our clubs; £350 a month….with your first month free!
lifePT expect everyone working within our business to fit our set of Preferred Behaviours:
WINNER (BE A)
- Be professional & competitive
- Be confident & have a voice
- Be loyal; we are all part of the Life Leisure family
- Be reliable at all times
- Act in a manner where everyone matters
- Be encouraging & open–minded
- Be a good listener
- Go above & beyond in everything you do
- Go out of your way every day to make people smile
- Be happy
If you think you are ready to be part of lifePT are interested in finding out more, pleas apply!
Apply for Freelance Personal Trainer - Stockport
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly