Chef de Partie - Neston
Chef de Partie - The Red Fox, Neston
As a Chef de Partie you'll have the opportunity to gain experience working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Menu design
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
We encourage all our chefs to embrace our food culture and take part in menu development so you’ll have the chance to submit your own ideas for new dishes on our regularly changing menu.
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed chef with a passion for fresh food.
We provide all our chefs with real opportunities to develop into senior roles with training and support in place for you along the way.
What we offer in return…
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- Great work/life balance - 45 hours per week
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Compliance training
- Free food on shifts
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs