Assistant General Manager - Guildford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Assistant General Manager - Jackson & Rye Guildford
SO, WHAT IS JACKSON + RYE?
What’s in a name….? ‘’Rye” is a type of Whisky that we specialise in and “Jackson”…….. Well that just sounds American so we rolled with it. And there you go, a great name for a great restaurant and bar.
YUP, THAT’S US. SO, WHAT’S THE GRUB LIKE HERE ANYWAY?
We cook things that make people happy, like Buttermilk fried chicken, fluffy buttermilk pancakes with blueberries, awesome steaks, corn dogs, hush puppies and plenty of other fun freshly prepared dishes. We smoke all our own meats as well - BBQ Mmmmmmm
NICE, SO WHAT DO WE ASK FOR?
- People who CARE
- Somebody who is BRAVE enough to think on their own feet and make bold decisions
- A true LEADER of people, who will develop, coach and INSPIRE their team and us
SO WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS FOR ME BESIDES WORKING FOR THIS AWESOME RESTAURANT?
- A competitive salary and there is even an extra shift allowance
- Individually tailored training and development, of course
- We’re growing therefore the opportunities for you to progress are endless
- 28 days of holiday per year, we all need a holiday now and then
- Great tasting staff meals during your shift
- Generous company discounts when you’re not at work
WHAT ABOUT DRINKS?
Glad you asked. The list is long and the night is young. Specialties of the bar include a massive selection of Rye Whiskeys as well as cocktails mixed with respectable American spirits, a wine list covering all territories, and a nice stock of craft beers too. Old Fashioned anyone…?
IF YOU THINK YOU FIT THE BILL, THEN LET US KNOW! WE’D LOVE TO TALK.