General Manager - Tunbridge Wells
General Manager – The Restaurant Bar and Grill, Tunbridge Wells
The Individual Restaurant Company is one of the most dynamic and well regarded restaurant companies in the UK, responsible for a collection of amazing restaurants including Piccolino, The Restaurant Bar & Grill, Bank Restaurant & Bar and Gino's D'Acampo -My Restaurant.
We offer excellent quality of food, and service in beautiful stylish restaurants, with a stellar reputation as one of the best companies to be part of in our industry.
We are looking for someone in charge of the day to day operation of the restaurant and to manage and motivate the team ensuring company standards are maintained and creating a positive working environment which encourages the whole team to achieve excellence in service and customer care.
The successful candidate should:
- Be a sales focused leader with excellent knowledge of budgets and proven track record in delivering outstanding results with both financials and non-financial KPI’s.
- Have great food knowledge and be very restaurant focused
- Be able to control front of house wages costs and oversee the Bar Manager ensuring Liquor costs and controls are in line
- Someone with at least 1 years’ experience in a similar fast paced branded restaurant environment.
- Be able to ensure that the whole team actively promotes and achieves excellent standards of guest service and that guest issues and complaints are dealt with professionally and courteously.
- Be responsible for the cleanliness of the restaurant and ensure that all requirements (both statutory and Company) are met in relation to Health & Safety and Food Safety
- Ensure that all administrative requirements are completed in line with Company policy, including banking, stock management, employee records, and Health & Safety documentation and to be responsible for all company monies.
- Control costs in line with the budget
- Ensure there is clear, effective communication both in terms of the kitchen and Front of House teams and that staff briefings are carried out on a daily basis.
- The opportunity to progress
- Excellent rates of pay
- Staff card with excellent discount in all of the company’s restaurants
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from you as part of the recruitment process and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK. (Asylum & Immigration Act 1996).
If you have the passion and drive to be the best and would like to be part of our family, please send us your CV and covering letter
Apply for General Manager - Tunbridge Wells
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly