Licensee - Preston
The Kingfisher - Preston
Annual Rent: £10,000 + VAT
Potential Turnover: £431,100
Total Ingoing Fees: £20,550
The Kingfisher is prominently located only ½ mile from Wesham and 1 ½ miles from Kirkham. It has recently benefitted a major refurbishment and has been designed for optimum operational performance. A full viewing is a must to see the true potential of this site.
We are looking for a talented, experienced operator who is passionate about the hospitality sector and has the entrepreneurial flare to reposition The Kingfisher. Our vision is that they will make it a fantastic community venue that locals and those from outside the area will want to enjoy and travel too. Our commitment to you, is that we will back our recent investment and will make the deal fit a suitably qualified entrepreneur to maximise the true trading potential of the site.
- A large welcoming entrance area that showcases a central bar servery and food ordering point
- Circa 160 internal covers with a mixture of contemporary and traditional décor
- Areas can be zoned to cater for the local community drinkers and diners while there is still ample space to host special events, large parties and attract the wider market of destination diners
- Smart external area of circa 90
- Well-equipped trade kitchen that is more than capable of delivering high volumes of quality food which is supported by a multifunctional external area, that will help differentiate you from your competitors.
The living area consists of two bedrooms and an office. There is also a kitchen, lounge, bathroom and roof terrace.
Apply for Licensee - Preston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly