Assistant Manager - Hove
Assistant Manager - Hove Place
A great opportunity to be part of a thriving family run business. This role is to assist the Manager with the day to day running of our busy bar and bistro. This role is ideal for anybody looking to further their career in the industry as part of a growing business. You will have input in the running of the premises, whilst using your experience to help train new staff and ensure the smooth and efficient management of the pub.
The menu in the restaurant changes regularly and combines pub classics with a beautiful selection of fine dining dishes. Our bar has a variety of great local craft beers and ciders as well as some of the better continental brews. The wine list is made up of some lovely modern wines as well as some old classics and a lovely selection of award winning local sparkling wines.
If you've got hospitality, leisure, or retail experience in a supervisory position then we'd love to hear from you! The Assistant Manager role is key to our success so we are looking for an Assistant Manager at this business to be passionate about us as well as our guests.
Assistant Manager role:
- Deputising for the General Manager
- Lead the team in delivering an excellent guest experience
- Training and development of the team
- Ability to role model our values and brand standards
- Passionate about great service
- Enjoys and wants to be an active member of a team
- Great eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Skilled in organising and planning
- Excellent verbal communication
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like
What we can offer you:
- We can offer you a personalised induction based on your current skills and knowledge, then set you some tailored goals within our FLOW development programme. This will help you progress to the next level, and beyond. Development via internal ‘on-the-job’ training and external training. You will also have an opportunity to further develop your skills covering at one of our other fantastic sites as part of your development.
- Flexible shifts
- 28 days holiday per annum
- Management: 1 year
- Waiting: 1 year
- Bartending: 1 year