Club Manager - London
Reporting to: Club Owner
Reward: Very Competitive Base+ Generous Bonus
With more than 3,600 clubs worldwide, Anytime Fitness is the fastest growing fitness club chain across the globe and this exciting new gym concept is now growing rapidly in the UK with over 120 clubs in the UK and increasing. With the most advanced equipment, superior member service and proven club management expertise, Anytime Fitness will be the premier fitness facility within this area.
We are looking for an exceptional Club Manager to join us. You will have overall responsibility for the club’s day to day operations, ensuring that they meet our members’ expectations of a premium club. You will also manage, motivate and train a team of staff to ensure they achieve their goals. Also key to the role is achieving new member, total membership and income targets. This is a challenging yet highly rewarding opportunity, permitting you to rapidly dvance your career in an exciting and dynamic environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a minimum of 40 hours per week. You will need a willingness to be flexible and to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required. You must possess a breadth of skills and experiences in the following categories:
- Sales: Achieve new member, total membership and income targets
- Customer Retention: Ensuring superior customer satisfaction is crucial and key to retention
- Club Operations: The overall management of the club’s day to day operating requirements
- Management, Training and Development: Train and motivate staff so that they are capable of delivering their goals
- Marketing: Development of the Anytime Brand with a view to driving up member numbers and revenue
The ideal candidate will be driven, ambitious, with club management experience and strong sales experience. The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing a team of performance driven sales and operational staff within a high quality environment to agreed key performance indicators, and as such outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You should be able to generate leads and convert them into sales. Experience in social media led sales is a distinct advantage.
You will be proactive and maintain the club to the highest of standards, within the pre agreed budget, ensuring at all times that the member experience exceeds their expectations. Most of all you must have a can-do attitude, a desire to succeed, and an ability to lead and influence others.
You will be managed against your own and the Club’s KPIs and will be involved at a senior level in establishing it as the No1 health club in the local area.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a friendly, polite, approachable and collegiate personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be trustworthy, and able to both work autonomously and to collaborate with the club owner to develop club strategy
- Be able to lead and motivate a team
- Be entrepreneurial & able to identify new business opportunities
- Be experienced in sales and setting sales targets
- Achieve set KPI's covering all aspects of the sales cycle
- Be proficient with IT and social media, and marketing
- Be responsible, proactive and positive
- Be energetic, fun and innovative
Above all you should exhibit a passion for the Club, the drive to create your own legacy and further your career and a willingness to outperform
Rewards & Remuneration
We are looking for a Club Manager that can not only take this club to a leadership position in the local market, but who also has the ambition and skills to enhance their career and work with the owners to develop a number of clubs within the region. We are therefore offering rapidly advancing career opportunities in a challenging and dynamic club environment.
We are offering a Remuneration package to attract the best, comprising:
- Highly competitive base salary- salary range dependent on successful candidate’s experience and skills
- Generous Target Driven Bonus- upon achievement of KPI Targets