Front of House Manager for fast growing Casual Dining brand
4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Mamuska! created tens of thousands of new Polish food fans since launching in 2010.
To help us prepare for expansion, we need a strong, proven, hands-on leader who knows how to win hearts and minds and deliver results.
Our Head Chef manages the kitchen, and our Founder will be focused on opening new locations. So the successful candidate will be a true FOH Manager with full authority over the development of their team and the brand experience at Mamuska!
Mamuska! proudly pays its staff well, and they work hard as a result. We have a great team in place, so there is lots of support for the role. But this is no office job! We are looking for someone with the energy to lead from the front, work alongside the Service Stars, make sure everyone works to optimum efficiency (especially when it gets really busy), and deliver value to the business by ensuring our labour rates are kept in line.
You will be responsible for:
- - Training, managing, rewarding and retaining your super team of Service Star
- - Delivering a dynamic, fun and slick service to our highly-valued customers
- - Achieving excellent financial results through controlled labour rates
- - Executing and adapting our unique Fast Casual model
- - Leading from the front and getting ‘stuck in’ when we get busy
- - Trying new ideas to discover better ways to make profits and deliver value
The perfect candidate will be an experienced and proven professional from a casual dining or fast casual restaurant environment, who enjoys variety and challenge at work. Your focused high energy will help you develop ideas and execute the plans that translate into real wins so that you surpass your targets and continually impress.
Here’s our ‘wish list’ for the perfect candidate:
- - Minimum 3 years’ supervision and management experience in Casual Dining
- - Experience managing and motivating teams to achieve agreed specific targets (KPIs)
- - Completion of an in-house management training program from a large chain
- - Experience using and updating an EPOS and generating reports
- - Experience with inventory management software
- - Ability to produce documents and reports (MS Office)
- - The ability to speak and understand Polish would be a real plus, but not essential.
The next step in your rapid career track at Mamuska Restaurants Limited will be to advance to Area Manager in charge of multiple sites by late 2018.
Benefits at Mamuska! include profit sharing for all team members and equity buy-in opportunities for key managers if you want to exercise them. This is your chance to cash in on your talents in an environment where you are valued for what you can bring to the table.
We look forward to hearing back from the best candidates in the London Fast Casual and Casual Dining sectors. We can’t get back to everyone, so make sure you tell us why you are the best candidate for this amazing opportunity.
Apply for Front of House Manager for fast growing Casual Dining brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly