Team Member - Portsmouth
We have exciting opportunites for Starbucks Team Members (both full and part time and zero hours) to join our to join our brand new hotel in Portsmouth where you will receive a competitive salary plus amazing benefits which include FREE parking, FREE membership to our state of the art gyms, excellent holiday allowance as well as discounted food & beverage and stays in our hotels.
As our Starbucks Team Member you will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest’s expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role described below.
As a Starbucks Team Member you will:
- Deliver fantastic service and products, which meet and exceed both Starbucks andVillage expectations.
- Work as part of a team and deliver the highest standards in the industry by providing great coffee, great food and great service every time with the passion that we pride ourselves on.
- Be part of a formidable team providing a great service.
- Respect and care as part of your contribution to the team.
- Ensure your coffee is the best, your sandwiches cooked to perfection and your cakes are the stuff that dreams are made of!
- In line with Operational standards for Village and Starbucks, make sure that you are working to all Operational standards. This includes quality, products, food hygiene and make sure that everywhere is clean tidy and always up to scratch.
- For all of those wanting the Starbucks experience, whether they be outside customers or residents, they know that this Starbucks is the one to come to.
- Know everything there is to know about the coffee and products you sell and who you are selling them to.
- Communicate with your manager and colleagues, and with the wider team in the Hotel so that everyone knows what our offering is and is encouraged to try it and return for more.
- Ensure that your Starbucks contributions to overall hotel performance targets appropriately through your passion for service and standards.
Why choose Village?
We operate at the luxury/lifestyle end of the market with typically 110/160 bedrooms. Each of our hotels is equipped with fantastic leisure and dining facilities. We also have a Starbucks, meeting rooms and conference facilities. We work towards the highest levels of guest satisfaction; as such you will be part of an award winning team who deliver amazing hospitality constantly. As an expanding company with new hotels in the pipeline we are in a unique position to offer fantastic career progression backed up by training and development at every step of the way.
If you are truly passionate about a career in hotels and would like to work for a company that gives you job security, supportive management, a great team spirit and a real feeling of inclusiveness then Village Hotels is the place for you.
Our values and behaviours (inspirational, driven, commercial, detailed and resilient) demonstrate our passion for giving our guests an excellent experience and our staff the best career opportunities.
Apply now to be part of our Starbucks Team in our brand new hotel - opening October 2017.