Supervisor - Kew
Front of House Supervisor - Stable Pizza Kew
We Are the Stable
Cider is in our veins, and pizza at our hearts. Lovingly sourced, top quality ingredients have been paramount since we opened in Dorset in 2009, and nothing has changed since. We buy our cider from small, craft producers, our cheeses from local artisans and our meat comes from the best farms in the country - we’re proud of it. Our crew of Stablehands embody our style, passion and our commitment to the best.
We Need You
As our front of house supervisor…
- You will use your exceptional organisational skills, and be able to work under pressure in a busy environment.
- You will be self-motivated, driven and have a hunger for outstanding customer service.
- You need experience in team leading, with the ability to follow instruction in order to support the restaurants’ management team.
- You will ideally have previous relevant experience (two years’ minimum). We will need references from your previous employers
- You will always have a positive attitude to your work and colleagues.
- Market leading competitive salary
- Regular pay reviews and incentives to earn more
- 20% discount in all our restaurants and 15% off in any Fullers restaurant, bar and hotel
- Regular training and development opportunities – the company is a rapidly growing business and there is plenty of scope for promotion, if you show us what you’re made of.
- 28 days holiday per year
- Meals on shift
- We strive to achieve the right work/life balance – we hold regular staff events and we never shy away from a chance to celebrate together.
- Spectacular training opportunities encompassing the world of craft cider to become a master in your knowledge, with regular trips to tastings on real West Country orchards- WOW what a job! We even make our own cider!
If you are successful, you will be contacted by one of the Stable team. If you don’t hear back from us within four weeks, then you have been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest.