Duty Manager - Dumfries
Duty Manager - Hetland Hall Hotel
The RAD Hotel Group are a multi-award winning, ambitious group of hotels in the West of Scotland. At present, the group boasts Lochside House Hotel Lodges & Spa (New Cumnock), Radstone Hotel (Larkhall), Carlton Hotel (Prestwick), The Royal Hotel (Cumnock) and Hetland Hall Hotel (Dumfries). Renowned for providing an exceptional customer experience regardless the purpose of a visit, we are looking to expand our team due to continued growth.
We are seeking an Assistant Operations Manager to assist the Operations Manager in the day to day smooth running of Hetland Hall Hotel, delivering exceptional management and customer service, thereby increase net income for RAD Hotel Group.
Your duties will include:
- Assist with the smooth operation of all areas and departments of the hotel, providing excellent customer service to guests, employees, internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure comfort and safety of all guests within hotel
- Develop strong working relationships with hotel departments, motivate and giving direction to staff through regular communication and leadership
- Ensure all front of house systems and floats are reconciled and balanced/banked appropriately
- Assist with management of all staff in line with RAD procedure, reporting HR matters as required and liaising with Operations and HR Manager’s
- Conduct staff progress appraisals and reports as required
- In absence of Operations Manager, ensure all areas of hotels are staffed in line with hotel business, assisting in producing financial reports on hotel business and progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure healthy and safety standards are met and all public areas are kept clean and tidy
- In absence of Operations Manager, hold weekly managers’ meetings
We are looking for people that demonstrate RAD Hotel Group’s values of being Genuine, Confident, Committed and a passion for excellent customer service – just like we do!
In order to be successful candidates must possess:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a managerial position in a quality hospitality environment
- Managerial experience in similar quality hotel environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, with both internal and external stakeholders
- A hands on approach and ability to solve problems under pressure, without compromising on the quality of customer service
- Financial awareness
- An enthusiastic “can do” attitude
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary, participation within RAD Group Employee Incentives, whilst receiving on-going training and development and fantastic career opportunities. This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to progress their career.
If you, or someone you may know is interested in this opportunity, click “apply now”. If this position isn’t for you, but you are interested in other position at RAD Hotel Group, forward your CV and covering letter to the recruitment email provided.