Purpose of the Operations Manager role: To be responsible for the delivery of an effective operation, which offers consistently high levels of service excellence, and which contributes to the growth of the clubs business through innovative activities.
Key responsibilities of the Operations Manager role include:
· To oversee the Support Management of the Park acting as a Support manager as and when required
· To play an active part in the Management team and take a lead on any projects as designated by the Park Manager
· To be the key point of contact with the Engineer and external contractors ensuring the Maintenance needs are effectively dealt with, within appropriate time frames to the satisfaction of users. Specific responsibility being held for maintaining all trampolines to a safe and effective standard of operation.
· To ensure all legal requirements are met and comply with company and statutory requirements of all areas especially in relation to Health and Safety, maintenance of the park and Children's requirements.
· To oversee the Reception team and ensure they provide a 5-star service
· Line manage the Duty Management team to deliver exceptional standards and service.
· Manage rotas and scheduling of staff in line with staff costs budgeted.
· Deputise in the absence of the General Manager
· To manage all park Operational requirements and manuals and to keep these in line with FlipOut audits.
· To be responsible for all staff related matters including, the recruitment, motivation, training, performance, and conflict resolution of issues related to the support managers and their reportees carrying out statutory training with staff as appropriate.
Our successful Operations Manager will have:
· Previous commercial experience in a busy operational leisure environment in a senior position
· First Aid at work
· A clear DBS check
· Experience of managing a team and able to demonstrate leadership qualities necessary to motivate and develop a team.
This is a full time position that will require flexibility to meet the needs of the business. Shift times vary to suit club opening times and include early, late and weekend shifts, as well as bank holidays.