General Manager - Nationwide
Genting Casinos UK- General Managers Required
Genting UK is one of the UK’s largest casino operators, with over 40 casinos spread across the country.
Nationally we employ over 4,000 employees across a variety of locations. In London it is the capital’s leading casino operator with six casinos and we also have the newly constructed £150 million development, Resorts
World Birmingham, in our portfolio. Part of the Genting Group, one of Malaysia's biggest corporations, we are part of a truly global business with interests spread across the world.
As a fast paced, expanding global Company, we are keen to employ people who are as excited about our brands as we are. We are currently looking for experienced Managers from the leisure industry to join the operating function of the business as General Managers in a variety of locations across the UK.
What we are looking for:
- A passion for creating a culture of outstanding customer service
- A demonstrated ability to engage, motivate and develop staff
- A proven track record of building a strong team ethic resulting in improved business performance
- An engaging & inspiring leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High levels of commercial awareness
- Self-motivated and highly driven to achieve exceptional business results
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous relevant experience in working in a similar multi-site industry (e.g. late night F & B/ hospitality, hotels, retail and leisure businesses)
- Flexibility and availability to work in various locations across the UK.
- Full UK driving licence.
Whilst gaming experience and possession of a valid Personal Management Licence would be advantageous, it is not essential as we can provide the relevant gaming training if required. We are therefore keen to hear from Managers from all leisure and hospitality backgrounds.
At Genting we offer a positive and fun environment to work in and a competitive salary and flexible benefits package. This includes pension scheme, health cash plan and access to numerous discounted goods and services. We are also committed to the development of our staff and offer on-going coaching and mentoring to help develop our management team.
Please note: As we are a casino operator, all prospective candidates must be over the age of 18.