General Manager - London
General Manager - Bobby Fitzpatrick - West Hampstead, London
“One of the best new bars in London” Evening Standard.
“Our current fave is Bobby Fitzpatrick” Sunday Times.
"The 1970s are generally considered the decade that taste forgot but this new cocktail bar-cum-pizzeria begs to differ [...] vintage, retro, modern fun" Metro.
Bobby Fitzpatrick is a busy, late night cocktail bar and pizza place in West Hampstead. The venue has two bars over two levels with plenty of snugs and semi private areas for hosting parties. The focus is on rum, cocktails, deep pan pizzas and good times for our guests.
What we’re offering:
- A competitive salary of up to £40,000
- An achievable and supported bonus scheme
- Meals provided on shift
- 25% off everything in all ULG venues
- Vouchers and cash bonuses every time you refer a friend to work with us
- Team outings & parties, supplier visits and tours, international trips
- Full training and support to help you further your career & a flexible workplace where you can grow & gain experience across lots of different venues and departments.
- A supportive, fun and professional place to work
What we’re looking for:
- You’re positive, you care, you’re self-motivated and you want to be part of a team.
- You have at least 2 years-experience at Assistant General Manager level or above in a busy, wet led venue.
- You have an appetite for good food and drink and a love of the London hospitality scene.
- You’re passionate about good service, food & drink and have a genuine desire to learn and give people a good time.
- You have drive to develop professionally and help ULG grow.
- You have the legal right to work in the UK and a good grasp of written and spoken English.
ULG is a young, fast growing company with loads of opportunity for those who want to work hard and have fun. We look forward to hearing from you, get in touch with a CV and good luck!