Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Lifeguard I am responsible for:
- Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests whilst using our pool areas.
- To be guest focused & provide a first class service to all of our guests.
- Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.
- Ensure all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.
- Ensuring all internal & statuary obligations are met.
- Complying with Park rules at all times.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........