Owners Lounge Host
3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As an Owners Club Host I am responsible for:
- Providing a warm and inviting welcome to our owners club house, offering a clean safe relaxing environment for all owners
- Consistently building and maintaining owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy to continuously help families realise their dreams.
- Ensuring all owners are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
- Creating and supporting a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
- Ensuring clear and simple communication with our owners with regards to owner activities and events
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........