Bar Staff - Alton
Join us as a member of Bar Staff and you will be right at the heart of the action – greeting, serving and looking after customers to make sure they go home happy and raring to return.
You’ll be working alongside a dedicated, friendly team, delivering all the things that are important to Fuller’s - outstanding cask-conditioned ales, delicious fresh food, great wines and engaging service.
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Learn new skills to enhance your career
- Belong to a supportive, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% in all Fuller's pubs!
Bar work can be tough, but it’s also great fun and very rewarding. At Fuller’s, we take real pride in the premium quality of our products – and you’ll feel that same sense of pride yourself when you see our customers having a brilliant time.
You’ll feel it too when you exceed customers’ expectations with your expert knowledge. All our team learn our menus and drinks lists in order to help customers make their choices.
Don’t worry if you don’t have experience,bar work here isn’t just about knowledge, qualifications or even skill. It’s about heart, character and personality.
At Fuller’s, we value the person you are over the experience you’ve got.
- You must be an excellent team player
- You have to be warm, friendly and engaging
- You’ll need excellent spoken English
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.