General Manager - Kings Head Hotel, Norwich
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you! Come and join the largest pub company in the kingdom and create unforgettable memories with your team.
King of your local, champion of your community it is your aspiration to be a role model General Manager who puts the team and customer at the heart of everything you do.
In search of greatness? Want to be in control of your own destiny? Join our team; we assure you this will be time well spent.
Leading from the front you will be the face of your business, with the Greene King family are here to support you every step of the way.About the Kings Head
The Kings Head Hotel is large Golden Oak Inn which sits in the Mainstream Local division with a 8 bed Good Night Inn hotel operation.
The business is seasonal with £50k net weeks in summer and a decrease to £15k to £20k in winter months, which can be a challenge but rewarding to the right candidate.
The Kings Head also offers a daily carvery which makes up around 60% of total food sales in peak periods.
Great drink range offers premium products and fantastic local ales.
Large Team that increases and decrease due to the seasonal demand.
AWT - £50,000
Wet/Dry/Rooms - 45/50/5It's all about you
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new businessWe Value You
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses