General Manager - Rose & Crown, Rushden
Mr Greene and Mr King never settled for second best and neither should you! Come and join the largest pub company in the kingdom and create unforgettable memories with your team.
King of your local, champion of your community it is your aspiration to be a role model General Manager who puts the team and customer at the heart of everything you do.
In search of greatness? Want to be in control of your own destiny? Join our team; we assure you this will be time well spent.
Leading from the front you will be the face of your business, with the Greene King family are here to support you every step of the way.About The Rose & Crown
This business is situated on a high street in a small town centre.
The pub is small in size and currently due to be invested in to update the environment and offer. The pub is renowned as the place to be at the weekend in the evening and the limited capacity always means its filled to the rafters with DJs hosting great weekends and a late licence. During the daytime the business benefits from a good local following, shoppers and followers of sport. The pub has been in growth for 3 years, but due to recent new and refurbished competition in the town this has changed. However, we are looking for a new manager to see the pub through an investment and this manager will understand how to challenge the competition and once again make the Rose and Crown the best pub in town. The development will completely change the presentation of the business and the Rose & Crownwill be presenting our new Urban concept which offers a high quality look that will help drive great daytime and evening sales with aspirational local clientele. The business will benefit from a manager who has high energy and loves nightlife, but can also drive a great daytime offer through great execution and impeccable customer service. Are you this personality? - could you quickly establish more vibrant and engaging reasons for the locals and new guests to visit through great events and a desire to be the number one place in town to go? If you want to take this business to the top again ,then this is a great opportunity for you to be part of a successful investment…there is a strong team already in place…….we now just need a great leader!
AWT - 9 - 10K
Wet/Dry - 80/20It's all about you
- From previous management experience in retail, hospitality or leisure you will have acquired outstanding commercial awareness and business acumen.
- Thrive on taking accountability for the growth of the business being able to drive and deliver great results in line with the business strategy
- Career progression and training excites and motivates you to be the best leader you can be
- Optimum satisfaction comes from leading, enabling and nurturing the team to support them to grow, develop and achieve their goals
- Being charismatic you have a natural flare to build meaningful relationships with stake holders, fellow colleagues and your local community.
- A dynamic and evolving customer orientated environment that inspires and encourages social interaction is where you work best
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food in a place where people can connect and share good times.
Because it’s so important to your success, we’ll make sure that your induction is time well spent. As you divide your time between our residential inductions and your training house of excellence, we’ll ensure that you have all of the knowledge and skills needed to be able to bring your own winning ways to your new businessWe Value You
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Share-Save Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- 33% Greene King Discount Card (for all managed pubs including Local Pubs and brands such as Hungry Horse, Eating Inn, Old English Inns and Loch Fyne)
- High-Street Retail Vouchers and Shopping Discounts – saving you money
- Excellent Training and Career Progression opportunities across a range of impressive brands and businesses