7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
The purpose of the role:
As a Gardener you will be ensuring that the maintenance requirements within the resort is maintained to the current high standards and will carry out effective garden maintenance including grass cutting and management and maintenance of shrubs, hedges, flower beds and trees. We will be looking for you to bring a high standard of presentation to the front of house areas and carry out a range of ground duties including litter clearance, as well as having the ability to be a hands-on part of the maintenance team.
The ideal candidate will have experience of driving and operating a commercial type lawn mower and have held a similar position previously. Ideally you will ideally hold an apprenticeship or be service trained and qualified within a recognised body (City and Guilds, Lantra, NVQ). To have a willingness to learn and mentor others, have a positive attitude, team focused attitude. A commitment to delivering exceptional customer service and the ability to demonstrate excellent customer care is essential. Having good interpersonal skills, the ability to prioritise a demanding workload.
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
There is no live in accommodation available with this role.