Housekeeping Team Member
Do you want a career working for the Sunday Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
As a Housekeeping Team Member you will treasure and care for the cleanliness and upkeep of our guests rooms and public areas. You will be part of a high performing team ensuring our guest's rooms meet the Warner standard and our guests expectation, ensuring their comfort throughout their stay.
The purpose of the role is to:
- Work independently and proudly to consistently clean & prepare our guest accommodation and public areas to the required Warner standard
- Ensure all accommodation rooms are ready at the expected times
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
Qualifications, Experience and Training:
- No formal qualifications are required but a good standard of English spoken language is needed.
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
- A full training program and manual will be provided
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.