3 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Kitchen Porter I am responsible for:
- Providing and supporting an outstanding dining experience, ensuring service, quality and consistency, within a clean and safe environment for all.
- Ensuring all kitchen equipment and utensils are clean and stored correctly.
- Supporting the Head Chef and their team in a highly motivated and fast paced environment.
- Improving guest satisfaction scores and ratings, and owner retention through delivering great food.
- Recognising dissatisfaction and dealing with complaints speedily and with empathy resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
- Ensuring a robust food offering, embracing locally produced stock items where possible.
- Delivering the highest of food safety standards at all times.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........