Accommodation Team Member
Do you want a career with the Accommodation team, working for The Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
As an Accommodation Team Member you will prepare accommodation for the arrival of our guests to the highest standards of cleanliness to ensure that our guest's first impression of our accommodation is a positive one.
The purpose of the role:
- Our guest's first impression of our accommodation is crucial to their overall holiday experience and we are looking for team who will take pride in their work and are committed to exceeding our guest's high expectations
- You will clean, prepare and check the accommodation for the arrival of our guests ensuring that the rooms and apartments are ready on time
- You will report any maintenance faults found within the accommodation and also check that all inventory is correct so our guests have everything they need, so attention to detail is important
- The role also involves carrying out maid service during our guest's stay which includes cleaning, making their beds and doing the washing up
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
- Subsidised nursery facilities available on resort
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress