Supermarket Assistant Manager
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
Our Supermarket Team Leaders are standards and safety focused, ensuring that parks are maintained to the highest quality embracing the natural environment and our 'green' social responsibilities.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Responsibilities for the Role:
With My Business:
- Roll Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service across a variety of areas within the supermarket
- Deliver and embrace the park vision and strategy based on the commercial and customer needs
With Our Guests:
- To deliver the very best retail experience for our guests embracing a 'breath of fresh air' culture through consistency in our approach to service and standards
- Offer a safe, clean, bright and inviting environment to ensure all our guests needs are met and taken care of time and time again
- To consistently build guest rapport and relationships through product knowledge and service excellence
With My Team:
- Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
- Recognise and celebrate individual and team success
- Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.......