Would you like to work in Grounds & Maintenance for the 5th Best Biggest Company as voted for by The Sunday Times?
As a Gardener at Warner Leisure Hotels you will work in a high performing, fast paced environment to ensure our facilities and grounds meet and exceed the Warner standard and our guests expectations with the goal of creating charm and character and gorgeous gardens in our hotels and villages.
The Purpose of the role:
- Work independently and proudly to care for the maintenance of gardens, grounds and facilities in your hotel or village ensuring they are showcased to their best in all seasons
- Be guest focused, having a positive and problem solving attitude at all times
- Providing a safe, secure and appealing environment for our guests and team, through adhering to the companies Health & Safety policies
Qualifications, Experience and Training:
- Ideally you will have practical knowledge of plants and gardening processes, and you may have qualifications relating to horticulture or gardening, however these are not a requirement for joining our team
- It is essential that you have a good standard of English spoken language
- We place focus on the right attitude and the ability to embrace our culture
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Hotel facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.