Do you want to continue your career working for The Times 5th Best Big Company in the UK?
My Role as Hub Administrator is to enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. I will be responsible for driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor.
With My Business:
- Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA's (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the park as a whole.
- Deliver a Facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing.
- Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems.
- Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value.
With Our Internal Customers:
- Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost effective way possible to complete the job.
- Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately.
- Maintain all administrative systems to enable internal customers to self-serve and have access to live job statuses, so they can communicate effectively with any owner or guest queries.
I am responsible for:
- Reviewing work requests
- Scheduling and allocation of work
- Administrating the jobs process
- Stock and asset management and control
- Mobile device management (where applicable)
- Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
- Goods In process
- Contractor management
- Communicating effectively to all team members.
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........