Owners Wensite Manager
Haven Holidays, part of the Haven and Bourne Leisure Group, is a department where the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life for our holiday makers on our 36 parks, this is also true for Caravan Sales and for our holiday home owners. As a team, we support to deliver a set of crystal clear values, ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our owners and holidaymakers.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing. As a team we have a passion for ensuring that our holidaymakers and owners have the very best experiences whilst on park, but also throughout all communication prior to visiting, during and after their holiday. The aim is to deliver an effortless experience for our holidaymakers and owners so they can relax and enjoy the lifestyle they envisaged prior to joining the owner community on park or prior to coming on holiday with us.
As an Owners Website Manager I am responsible for:
- Manage the day to day BAU strategy for the owner's website
- Measuring key KPI's making sure the website is fully optimised to the best standards for our owners
- Planning and executing usability research and testing approaches; implementing improvements where applicable and working with external agency on multi variant testing to improve onsite conversions.
- Manage communication between the parks which will often entail park visits, building relationships to support the website
- Attend bi weekly sprint meetings and keep on top of user technical user stories
- Briefing in requirements into the content team/content manager
- Reviewing the website feedback/Surveys on the websites and to report on findings
- Update daily web reports and targets
- Regular site audits to ensure all content is up to date, fully accurate and relevant
- Working with comms manager to ensure content aligned with offline comms (this will need to be a catch up at least every 2 weeks) There will be a lot of changes prior to a new season starting
- Ensuring all parks update their site regularly with engaging content that is relevant to parks and supporting them to improve
- Support the CMS system for parks to update Park News and ensuring the content is aligned with offline comms
- Writing/supplying copy to the content team to update the website and checking the changes are accurate
- Working with the Caravan Sales team to ensure Part Exchange campaigns are communicated successfully to owners
- Working with the CS & web team to ensure information is consistent across the CS and Holidays sites
- Ensuring content and functionality of the Holiday Home Letting Service on the website is aligned with offline comms and business requirements
- Any training to park teams about the website
- Regular updates to the park teams about what is happening to the web site to help keep them engaged
- Discovery with all relevant stakeholders (Owners, OS central team and park teams) about future requirements and developments to the website, always ensuring owners needs and wants at the forefront of every change proposed
- Manage all developments/improvements/changes to the site so they are delivered on time and are fully functional and in budget
- Prioritise changes and development with the web project manager & Haven IT based on ROI and benefit to owner
- Write full and detailed briefs and specs of the requirements to supply to the web team/developers
- Support testing on changes made
- Working with the comms manager to launch any changes to park team and owners
- Research other companies who operate in similar areas to us, which may include attending training sessions and seminars, to ensure we are matching industry standards
- Experience working within an ecommerce team
- Focused and works to deadlines
- Experience of working with agencies and other suppliers to form effective partnerships
- Excellent interpretation and usage of website analytics and conversion optimisation (Google Analytics)
- Experience in management of budgets
- Broad awareness of all digital disciplines
- Experience within leisure/travel is ideal but not required
- Preferably educated to a degree level standard or equivalent
- Ideally have related qualifications
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills are essential
- Full driving licence
- Prepared to travel and stay at parks when required
The benefits of working with us:
- Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
- Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
- Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.