Cafe Team Leader - The Cafe
KITCHEN TEAM LEADER - THE CAFE
We have a Kitchen Team Leader job in our Cafe, so this is your chance to join Tesco Family Dining and have that great work life balance! Working in our Cafe is great as no two days are the same plus did we mention...no late nights!
Our shifts can vary so you need to be flexible, plus they can include weekend work, but you can really make a difference by helping us to deliver spot-on food that's picture perfect every time.
- Lead a Kitchen team to provide the best food for our guests
- Ensure you & your team make great food that is always worth recommending
- Oversee the opening & closing of the kitchen and complete cleaning schedules
- Ensure your knowledge of our Cafe menu is spot on & share with your kitchen team
- Confidence to check & challenge that food is prepared to brand standards
- Supporting the General Manager
- Motivate & coach your kitchen team to work towards your Cafe's weekly targets
- Help your kitchen team to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
The Ideal Candidate:
- Prev experience working in Cafes, Quick Service Restaurants, Food Service, Pubs or similar
- A Head Chef, Assistant Kitchen Manager, Sous Chef or Chef
- Recently worked within a kitchen to brand standards
- Passion delivering great looking dishes
- Ability to delegate to your Kitchen Team
- Keen eye for detail
- Great at multi-tasking & love the buzz of working in a fast paced environment
- Level 2 Health & Safety and Food Hygiene is desirable
10% off the big shop at Tesco, Free Parking, Free Meals on shift and a great work life balance!