Dotcom Personal Shopper - Shepton Mallet
Shift pattern Days From time To time Wed 06:00:00 09:45:00 Fri 06:00:00 09:45:00 Sat 06:00:00 09:45:00
- If you are applying for a vacancy on a Flexible Contract this means that we will contract you for a certain amount of hours per week, but we may ask you to increase your hours based on the availability you provide us with at interview.
You may be contracted for a 4 hour shift on a Wednesday, but we may ask you to work 7.5 hours on that day, as long as we give over 24 hours' notice and you informed us at interview that you are happy to increase your hours on a Wednesday.
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It's your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
The Ideal Candidate:
Are you warm, friendly and approachable?
Do you have a passion to deliver great customer service?
Do you thrive whilst working in a supportive team?
Would you go the extra mile for your customers?
Can you adapt to working in a fast paced ever changing environment?
If you have answered yes to all of the above, we can't wait to hear from you.