Customer Assistant - Evesham
Shift pattern Days From time To time Mon 22:00:00 07:00:00 Tue 22:00:00 07:00:00 Wed 22:00:00 07:00:00
- Due to Health and Safety, this role requires you to be 18 or over
- Please note, you application must be completed including your Right to Work check within 7 days of the closing date.
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It's your responsibility to ensure:
- Customers get the finest shopping journey.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers are excited by our promotions and find our aisles welcoming.
- Customers have a slick and speedy checkout experience.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- Works hard for customers, your team and your department.
- You are able to prioritise to ensure anything you do is right for our customers.
- Adaptable and resilient to meet the ever changing demands of our business.
- You must be able to follow instructions either verbal or written.
- You are reliable and a good timekeeper.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.