Cafe Cluster Manager - Stevenage
CAFE GENERAL MANAGER, STEVENAGE AREA
We have a Permanent General Manager job supporting 6 of our Cafes in and around the Stevenage area! This is the perfect opportunity for someone with strong management skills looking to get more exposure & multi-site management experience.
Operating a Hospitality Business within a Tesco store means no late nights or long weekends meaning a healthy work life balance! Our Cafes provide a relaxing place for Tesco shoppers to have a quite bite or simply a great cup of tea or coffee!
- Supporting the operations and day to day running of 6 Cafes within Hertfordshire.
- Lead, train, recruit & develop the best teams
- Full ownership for guest experience inside the Cafes
- Supporting our Manager in taking charge or their P&L to improve their sites profitability
- Make every penny count, drive sales & control costs
- Manage key KPI's
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previously a Cafe Manager, F&B Manager, Assistant Manager, Catering Manager etc.
- Track record of developing successful hospitality teams
- Puts the guest at the heart of every decision
- Takes ownership & makes decisions well to grow your business
- Experience working in Cafes, Quick Service Restaurants, Food Service, Pubs etc
- Evidence of delivering results
- Thrives in a branded business
10% off the big shop at Tesco, Quarterly Bonus Scheme, Life Assurance, Contributory Pension, Healthcare, Free Parking, Free Meals on shift & a great work life balance!