Regional Manager - London
Regional Manager - Boutique Fitness, Central London
Basic £55K OTE £80,000 package + share options
A rare and exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the launch and aggressive roll-out of a premium boutique fitness brand across London. We are keen to talk to candidates who have the vision, leadership and energy to drive the business to excel, while promoting and delivering an outstanding studio experience for all clients. Backed by private investors you will be tasked with ensuring the initial studio concept flourishes by recruiting and inspiring the very best in class studio instructors and backing this up with delivering an outstanding experience throughout the whole customer journey and building a high performance team and tribe around you across the front desk and housekeeping..
A second studio will be opening in January in the City and with access to an exceptional property network the owners are looking to open 10 boutique studios within the next 3 years. This provides the successful candidate huge scope to develop their career into the role group operations director whilst also benefiting financially from getting participating in a share option scheme and a great bonus scheme.
- Lead the studio by communicating the corporate vision and developing the strategic and operational plan.
- Identify, attract and hire best in class instructors and build their business around the roll out of additional studios.
- Work closely with the PR consultants and social media team to execute marketing initiatives, event planning and charity rides within the studio
- Increase top line revenue by growing client attendance and client retention. Manage studio schedule and attendance for maximum sales/profit
- Develop strong corporate relationships in the community to drive partnerships within the local market.
- Analyse financial performance and key metrics
- Develop regular action plans to drive business results and achieve financial goals
- Provide high-level customer service and hospitality to clients, handling member issues and concerns in a positive and timely manner
- Supervise the studio’s retail operations and inventory while providing feedback to management as needed
- Continuously improve all aspects of the studio including client experience, staff engagement and financial performance
Qualifications & Requirements:
- An accomplished manager with 2 to 3 years of experience in “best of class” specialty branded fitness and ideally GX.
- Strong leadership skills, with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit. Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment. Organizational skills are a must
- Strong management skills in training, mentoring and motivating employees
- Must be flexible and willing to work early mornings, nights and weekends
- Must have good computer skills, including working knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Ability to bring experience and exposure of “best practices” to the organization
- Proven track record in providing successful leadership to a team and customer service experience is essential
- Strong business and financial acumen and experience working with P and L’s
My client is offering an exceptional financial package to attract and retain the very best candidates in this dynamic and fast paced sector of the fitness industry. With a basic salary of up to 55K and a bonus of 50% of the basic salary based on achieving EBITDA, there is also the opportunity to participate in a share option scheme reflecting the importance of this role to the business. Interviews are immediately available.