Academy Goalkeeping Coach - Milton Keynes
Academy Goalkeeping Coach - MK Dons FC Limited
Salary: £5000 per annum
Contract: Permanent Part Time
Reporting to: Head of Coaching
Hours per week: 12. Any 4 from 7
Overall Objective: To coach all Goalkeepers within the Academy (U9-18)
- To deliver Goalkeeper coaching sessions as per the Academy Coaching Programme.
Summary of Duties
- To liaise with the Head of Coaching on all matters relating to Academy Goal Keepers.
- To attend all relevant In-Service training for Academy Coaches.
- To attend all Academy staff meeting.
- To keep up to date with all Football League, Premier League and Football Association correspondence.
- To keep CPD updated.
- To liaise with the Academy Goalkeeper Parents/Guardians in regards to player’s progress at the Academy.
- Ensure you are aware of and keep updated in regards to best practice policies.
- To produce session plans for all coaching sessions.
- Keep Football League team books up to date.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Have a flexible attitude to work.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Have a polite and courteous manner.
- Be organised, have good time management skills.
- The ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Be able to adapt to different and changing situations.
- Have the drive and enthusiasm to set high standards and achieve company objectives.
- Have a personable approach.
- Knowledge and understanding to company policies/procedures and regulations relating to your role.
- Ability to liaise with footballers, coaches, management and other football related individuals in a professional manner.
- Be prepared to work evenings and weekends.
- Previous academy coaching experience.
This role will require the successful candidate to have an Enhanced DBS check
Closing Date: 11th August 2017