Group Head Chef - London
Group Head Chef - London
Salary: £28,000 + Experience dependent
Full/Part time: Full-Time
Length of employment: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
About the company and who we are looking for to join our team
Mothership HQ Limited (“MHQ”) is the parent company of the Mothership Group of companies which owns and operates bars and nightclubs and produces innovative events in the buzzy and vibrant social scenes of London and Brighton. The most well known is the Queen of Hoxton. Presently comprising of four venues and organising over 1000 events a year, the business plans rapid growth in the coming years. The company has a passionate Board, with a record of success in the hospitality and event sector we are seeking a Group Head Chef to join the team.
- Collaborate and create with external food partners whilst contributing strategically to overall group operations.
- Deliver food service at an optimum level meeting the needs of customers
- Menu management and development
- Training and development of all kitchen staff
- Manage food suppliers
- Responsibility for compliance with health and safety regulations and procedures
- Manage stock to achieve profit targets
Key Characteristics & Experience:
- Team player, hands on, fully contributing to the team
- Ability to motivate and engage the team
- Creative flair
- Experience of an events business
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
The role will be predominantly based on site with the teams so you can immerse yourself in what our four very different venues and back of house teams have to offer. The ideal candidate will have at least 18 month's experience as Head Chef or Kitchen Manager working with fresh food, delivering on spec dishes at high volume with an ability to competently manage stock to achieve GP targets and excellent food quality, enjoys leading and developing a small team, has high levels of personal motivation, is well-presented, articulate and enthusiastic. Must be passionate about high-quality food and committed to great standards, a creative flair and exceptional communication skills are an absolute must!
Due to the high level of applications expected we will only be replying to those that have made it to interview stage.
Benefits are as follows:
- Generous staff discount on food and drink in venues
- Competitive bonus
- Staff Group whole Christmas Party
- Opportunity to go on overseas trips to learn about products
Apply for Group Head Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly