Complex Manager - Southerness
Complex Manager - Southerness
Southerness Holiday Park is Visit Scotland 4 stars accredited and situated on a two mile stretch of beach. With breath-taking views over the Solway Firth to Cumbria and just 16 miles from Dumfries, it is a great location. Facilities include a 25m indoor pool, arcade and a Wildlife nature trail on which you may spot Scotland's largest breeding colony of Natterjack toads. Eat, drink & enjoy at 3 locations across the park along with a convenience store and off-licence. Southerness has 115 units for hire and boasts 422 privately owned caravans and lodges.
We are seeking an experienced Complex Manager with strong organisational skills to join the team in Southerness Holiday Village on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Complex Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Complex and Retail functions. You will manage a team of up to 40 staff across the Complex, including our busy Coast Kitchen & Restaurant, Arcade, Take-away and Showbar.
You will be responsible for ensuring all functions are maximising every opportunity to improve park and business performance, leading the full Retail team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all areas of retail standards meet with the expectations set out by Parkdean Resorts
- Delivering budgeted income figures whilst delivering budget margin and strive to exceed beyond that
- Managing of cost controls within budgeted measures
- Delivering accurate stock results
- Positively manage change and an environment of continuous improvement in all areas of Retail
- Liaising with all departments on park to drive sales
- Recruiting, managing and motivating team members as well as coaching and developing, nurturing future talent within your team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing high volume bar sales
- Experience managing a high volume, fast paced catering unit
- Experience working within a kitchen
- Successfully led, managed and developed a team
- A commercial awareness & business acumen
- A Food Hygiene certificate L2
- Personal License (Desirable)
You will be strongly customer and achievement focussed with excellent communication skills, ideally the successful candidate will have experience working within the holiday park industry with a passion for Sales and Service standards!
This role will be a 48 hour contract across 6 days including evenings and weekends. Live in accomodation is avaiable if required.
Interviews will take place week commencing 14th August.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training