Reservations Manager - London
Reservations Manager - London
Start Date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a full time Reservations Manager to join our vibrant, successful and passionate team at the Ham Yard Hotel.
Our culture suits down to earth, genuinely friendly, ambitious and hardworking people. If you want to be noticed and recognised for your individual contribution then this is the company for you.
What are my main duties as Reservations Manager?
- Working closely with the Revenue Manager and General Manager
- Taking Reservations calls and replying to email enquiries
- Produce weekly and monthly departmental reports
- Create strong working relationships with colleagues, travel agents and guests
- Assist with managing the financial aspects of the reservations department including budgets & forecasting
- Maintain and deliver consistent Firmdale standards
Why join Firmdale Hotels as a Reservations Manager?
We are delighted to have been recognised by the hospitality industry for some of the great work our teams have done. To name a few of our recent awards and accolades;
- Firmdale Hotels – “Number 3 in the Top 30 Best Employers in Hospitality”, The Caterer 2016
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Employee Engagement”, HR in Hospitality 2016
- Ham Yard Hotel – “Best Afternoon Tea Award”, Harden’s 2016
- Sarah Williams – “Food and Beverage Manager of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Charlotte Street Hotel – “Restaurant Team of the Year”, Hotel Cateys 2015
- Firmdale Hotels – “Excellence in Corporate Social Responsibility”, HR in Hospitality 2015
What are the Firmdale employee benefits?
- Competitive salary
- Meals on duty and uniforms provided
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing one day per years’ service
- Companywide and departmental incentives
- Firmdale Experience vouchers (Afternoon tea, dinner for two, Film Club and an overnight stay)
What makes Firmdale such a special place to work?
- Quarterly Champagne receptions and annual employee recognition awards
- Employee led committees allow you to have your say, generate ideas and make a difference
- Award winning training opportunities (WSET, supplier visits and masterclasses to name a few)
- Bespoke development programmes (including accredited Supervisor and Manager training)
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams, running club and more)
- Wait, there’s more! Refer a friend bonus, volunteering and regular Manager catch-ups
Hours required for the role of Reservations Manager:
As a Reservations Manager you will work hours as required by the business
To apply for the role of Reservations Manager:
In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage.
Due to the large number of applications we receive we are unable to respond to all applicants individually. Your CV will be considered over the next 5 working days. If you do not hear from us by this time, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.