Sales & Marketing Executive - London
Sales & Marketing Executive - Tribeca Studios - Ealing Broadway, London
Why this is the most exciting job opportunity on the market:
- Best classes, instructors, facilities, and team in London…You get them for free.
- Doing things differently…We are a start-up so you will help mold who we are and how we do things.
- Join the ‘Tribeca Family’ (not just a job…)
- Excelling mentoring – the perfect place for a driven individual to start a successful sales career in the fitness industry
- Join an established start up undergoing exceptional growth – providing the potential for excellent financial rewards and the opportunity to be part of an exciting roll out
We are looking for:
- Someone with a passion for health, fitness, and happiness
- Someone with high energy, keen to get stuck in (we are a start up after all)
- Someone who can naturally adopt the Tribeca tone of voice – friendly, enthusiastic, non-judgmental
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written, listening and speaking
- A team player – encourages others and fosters a positive working environment
- Someone who can use initiative and can work competently without supervision
- Someone with drive and who is motivated by targets
- Someone who can work full time (or at least 30 hours per week) with flexibility to regularly work evenings and weekends
- Support Sales & Marketing Manager in generation of sales to new customers
- Be a good listener, and lead a structured conversation resulting in sales
- Generate new customer leads through promotion and functions in the Ealing area, both on street and at local events
- Face to face selling: including conducting tours of the studio with prospects and on-street selling
- Remote selling: on the phones and via email to close warm leads
- Building connections with local businesses to provide a flow of new prospects
- Come up with ideas to attract new customers to the studio.