Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - Soho, London
We are looking for an enthusiastic Chef de Partie for Vinoteca in Soho.
Vinoteca is a small independent group of restaurants, which combine high quality, characterful wine with a highly seasonal modern European menu. We work with the best ingredients from great suppliers to produce freshly cooked seasonal food – we even bake our own bread daily.
We offer a great work/life balance and rates of pay between £22,000 and £24,000 per annum.
- Our chefs work an average of 48 hours per week over 5 days
- All overtime is paid
- 28 days paid holiday
- Staff meals on duty and wine training (if that's something that interests you)
- There is also a generous staff discount scheme (yes, even on wine)
- Genuine opportunities for promotion as we grow
In return we are looking for Chef de Parties who
- Are passionate about food and love to cook for others every day
- Are competent cooks and have experience preparing food from raw ingredients
- Want to progress further in their career, to learn and grow with us. Vinoteca is a growing company and always looks to promote from within when opportunities arise - we are opening a major new site later in the year
- Are reliable and enjoy being an active part of a team
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the kitchen
- You will work in a small team led by our Head Chef, Lloyd, who's experience includes inspiring restaurants Primeur, Spring and The River Cafe