Control Clerk - Coventry
Britannia Coventry Hotel
Britannia Hotels is the fastest expanding independent UK hotel group, currently we have 51 hotels (and growing) and 6 Pontins Holiday Parks. A fiercely independent, innovative and thriving company, our success has been built on the can-do attitude of the people who work for us.
Role Title: Control Clerk
Reporting to: Hotel Controller
The position of Control Clerk exists to ensure:
- That the interests of the Britannia Hotel Group are protected at all times.
- That they and their team ensure maximum revenue is generated and losses are kept to a minimum.
- That attention is drawn to all areas of weakness/concern and reported to their Hotel Controller.
- That all new company procedures and instructions are adhered to.
- • Provide all relevant control/financial information and assistance to the Hotel Controller.
• Functional and line responsibility to the Hotel Controller.
• To be organised, numerate, have an eye for detail and an enquiring mind.
• To have a practical and common sense approach to the role.
• Responsible for processing all relevant paperwork
The candidate must be able:
- To prioritise their work effectively.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Communicate on all levels.
- To carry out any duties which may be requested from time to time.
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted weekend breaks
- Regular Appraisals
- Meals on duty
- Uniforms (Hotel based staff only)
- Accelerated promotion prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.