Divisional Business Manager- Lewisham - Lewisham
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Fusion Lifestyle is recruiting a Divisional Business Manager (Regional/ Area Manager) to oversee the Lewisham Division in South London. Our Lewisham portfolio comprises of a diverse range of facilities including Wavelengths (complete with wave pool and flumes); a bowls centre; a sports arena and various other Health & Fitness Facilities. We’re looking for a commercially savvy individual operating at assistant director/ director level to drive performance and results in this area.
Fusion manage a diverse portfolio of nearly 100 sport and leisure facilities across the UK, with an unbroken history of successful performance over 16 years. We’ve carried out £150m worth of investments in redeveloping our portfolio over the last 5 years. We are committed to the learning and development of our teams and together with a culture of promoting from within the opportunities for a structured career path are very real. Our Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) accredited ‘Stride’ programme is delivering tangible results and our Divisional Business Managers have a key coaching and mentoring role.
We are determined to provide service excellence and our managers have the drive to ‘make it happen’. They thrive in a fast-paced, energetic environment and want to work for a business that is investing and rapidly growing.
As Divisional Business Manager, you will be fully responsible and accountable for a sizeable portfolio of leisure facilities with a turnover upwards of c.£10m. You will lead and develop a high performing team of managers to deliver outstanding quality and customer satisfaction; contribute to strategic initiatives and lead large scale projects; communicate with and influence key stakeholders; deliver successful financial and operational performance.
The successful candidate must have:
- extensive previous multi-site experience
- evidence of success in a Senior Management or Director level role
- leisure industry experience (desirable) although applications from parrallel sectors (such as hospitality) are welcomed
- a proven track record of financial planning and achievement
- demonstrable ability to lead and develop teams
- evidence of managing large scale projects
- creativity with examples of previous innovation
As well as competitive pay we offer:
- a high quality pension scheme
- access to a private healthcare scheme
- free family membership to our facilities
- childcare vouchers
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview.