Complex Manager - Sheppey
Complex Manager - Shurland Dale
Set in beautiful landscaped grounds on the Isle of Sheppey in Kent, Shurland Dale Holiday Park makes a perfect setting for any great family holiday. The kids can splash about in the indoor heated pool or get sporty on the sports field, while you tuck into a delicious meal in the Boathouse Tavern. In the evening, during peak weeks, you can sit back and enjoy the sparkling Entertainment. A more relaxing programme of entertainment is available at other times.
We are seeking an experienced Complex Manager with strong organisational skills to join the team in Shurland Dale Holiday Park on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Complex Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Complex and Retail functions. You will manage a team of up to 10 staff across the Complex, including our busy Boathouse Tavern.
You will be responsible for ensuring all functions are maximising every opportunity to improve park and business performance, leading the full Retail team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all areas of retail standards meet with the expectations set out by Parkdean Resorts
- Delivering budgeted income figures whilst delivering budget margin and strive to exceed beyond that
- Managing of cost controls within budgeted measures
- Delivering accurate stock results
- Positively manage change and an environment of continuous improvement in all areas of Retail
- Liaising with all departments on park to drive sales
- Recruiting, managing and motivating team members as well as coaching and developing, nurturing future talent within your team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing high volume bar sales
- Experience managing a high volume, fast paced catering unit
- Experience working within a kitchen
- Successfully led, managed and developed a team
- A commercial awareness & business acumen
- A Food Hygiene certificate L2
You will be strongly customer and achievement focussed with excellent communication skills, ideally the successful candidate will have experience working within the holiday park industry with a passion for Sales and Service standards!
Interviews will take place week commencing 31st July.
This role will be a 48 hour contract across 6 days including evenings and weekends. Live in accommodation is available for the successful candidate if required.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training