Breakfast Supervisor - Tetbury
Assistant Breakfast Supervisor - The Conservatory Restaurant
This is a part time role and is 30/hr – week
Start at 6am to Midday (5 days a week)
Please can you include in the content details of the breakfast shift
The Calcot Collection is a small privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.
Calcot Manor is an award winning 35 bedroom country house hotel in the Cotswolds. Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious – but most importantly, the spa and the team are exceptional.
We are currently looking for a Breakfast Supervisor to join our team at Calcot Manor.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Supervision and coordination of the team
- Gaining knowledge of all of the food product sold in the hotel
- Supervision of all facilities
- Implementing the hotel’s high standard practice & policies
- Ensuring high standards of spot check of tables, inside and outside areas
- Relaxed approach to work, friendly, courteous, well-mannered and polite
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in working within a similar environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- High working practices and standards
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.