Chef de Rang - Stroud
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chef de Rang - The Painswick
The Calcot Collection is a small privately owned company that is home to a portfolio of four acclaimed hotels. Not considering ourselves as a group, each of our hotels celebrates its own style and personality and offers a different and unique experience that is signature to their offering.
‘The Painswick’ is the latest addition to the Calcot Collection. Poised on a hillside in the pretty Cotswolds village of Painswick and positioned as a restaurant with rooms, (otherwise known as ‘Feasts and the Rest’) The Painswick is all about fantastic food, innovative thinking and fuss free hospitality.
We are currently looking for a Chef de Rang to join our team at The Painswick.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To assist the Restaurant Manager with the smooth running of the restaurant
- Gain knowledge of all of the food product sold in the hotel
- To be able to run the station to a very high standard
- To be responsible for the Commis assigned to their station
- Implementing the hotel’s high standard practice & policies
- Allocation of tasks to Commis
- Ensuring high standards of spot check of tables, inside and outside areas
- Maintain a high personal standard of grooming
- Relaxed approach to work, friendly, courteous, well-mannered and polite
- Maintain effective communication with Line manager and other departments
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in working within a similar environment
- Previous supervisory experience
- High working practices and standards
- Strong Interpersonal skills
Training and support:
The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
What we offer:
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Meals while on duty
- Paid overtime and tips
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas.
Apply for Chef de Rang - Stroud
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly