Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager - Chessington
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Hotel Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager - Chessington
We are Chessington World of Adventures Resort and we are part of the magical Merlin Entertainments!
We are currently recruiting for a Hotel Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager. In this role you will join the Resort food and beverage management team where you will work to make the most of the journey of each and every guest. An excellent opportunity has arisen for a motivated individual with proven managerial skills to join our team. You’ll be able to contribute to decisions made and suggest ideas, while aiming for P&L departmental targets. The food and beverage team delivers memorable experiences while focusing on exceptional service and untamed fun, this means working closely with Resort colleagues and inspiring team members. Whether you're running one of our hotel bars or restaurants, supporting our conference and events team or ensuring that our Glamping guests get the refreshment they need, this is an exciting and varied role. Our facilities are extensive – in fact, our Azteca hotel restaurant has 240 covers – so you’ll need to use all your talents to make shifts run smoothly. There’ll be over 100 staff to manage, so you must have a gift for creating first-class teams. With your inspired leadership, our people will provide super service and magical moments that visitors will remember long after they leave.
We are looking for the following skills and experience;
- Experience in a similar fast paced restaurant or bar, you'll know all about delivering a smooth service under pressure.
- The ability to lead by example and insist on high standards – coaching staff so they get the benefit of your knowledge.
- A basic Food Hygiene qualification.
- An eye for detail and the passion to make sure everything’s perfect: good food and amazing service.
- A hands-on approach and resilient personality, you'll thrive on a challenge.
- Most importantly, you'll understand the value of a great guest experience.
This role is full time, permanent, averaging 40 hours per week and will include weekends and bank holidays as required.
Alongside a competitive annual salary and 28 days holiday you can look forward to enjoying a great benefits package including a Group Personal Pension Plan, Merlin Magic pass, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, 25% discount in our retail shops and restaurants, 40% discount online off of LEGO, and much more!
Apply for Assistant Restaurant & Bar Manager - Chessington
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly