Complex Manager - Carmarthen
Complex Manager - Pendine Sands, Carmarthen
We are seeking an experienced Complex Manager with strong organisational skills to join the team in Pendine Sands on a full-time, permanent basis.
As Complex Manager, you will be accountable for the effective management of all aspects of the Complex and Retail functions. You will manage a team of up to 15 staff across the Complex, including our busy Sands Restaurant, Showbar, Diner and Beach Cafe.
You will be responsible for ensuring all functions are maximising every opportunity to improve park and business performance, leading the full Retail team to deliver outstanding customer service and standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all areas of retail standards meet with the expectations set out by Parkdean Resorts
- Delivering budgeted income figures whilst delivering budget margin and strive to exceed beyond that
- Managing of cost controls within budgeted measures
- Delivering accurate stock results
- Positively manage change and an environment of continuous improvement in all areas of Retail
- Liaising with all departments on park to drive sales
- Recruiting, managing and motivating team members as well as coaching and developing, nurturing future talent within your team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience managing high volume bar sales
- Experience managing a high volume, fast paced catering unit
- Experience working within a kitchen
- Successfully led, managed and developed a team
- A commercial awareness & business acumen
- A Food Hygiene certificate L2
You will be strongly customer and achievement focussed with excellent communication skills, ideally the successful candidate will have experience working within the holiday park industry with a passion for Sales and Service standards!
This role will be a 48 hour contract across 6 days including evenings and weekends.
Please note that live in accommodation is available if required.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Stand-by breaks available at a discounted rate
- Full uniform provided where necessary
- Full training