Holiday Home Sales Advisor - Sandylands
Holiday Home Sales Advisor - Ayrshire, Scotland
Set on the beautiful Ayrshire coast in Scotland, close to some of the finest golf courses in the world. Sandylands Holiday Park has plenty going on day and night to keep the family amused. Enjoy a swim in the heated indoor pool or take advantage of the water and sports resorts activities on offer. Come evening time, all the fun starts again in the Buccaneer's Showbar (open daily) with a full programme of dancing, shows and visiting cabaret for all the family.
Parkdean Resorts is the UK’s largest business of its kind, owning and managing 73 award winning holiday parks throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
Parkdean Resorts has over 22,000 holiday home owners, sell around 400,000 holidays and short breaks and serve over 1.8 million customers annually.
The Group was created with the merger of Park Resorts and Parkdean Holidays in November 2015 and boasts over 7,000 team members in peak season
Purpose Of Role:
To meet and exceed the targets and financial performance requirements of caravan sales department.
Holiday Home Sales Manager
- To greet & communicate with customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- To promote the company and the Park at all times with a positive approach.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer comments, whilst following company/park guidelines.
- To ensure that you complete the company customer service programme "How loud is your Happy?" and aim to exceed the expectation of the customers.
- Selling of caravan holiday homes and lodges to both new and existing customers
- Liaising with owners in order to solve problems in a timely and effective way ensuring that all issues are logged, monitored and resolved to the owners satisfaction.
- Follow instructions for processes for telephoning, brochure mail-out, email contact, call-back and follow up for new enquiries. Updating of the CRM system for lead-bank.
- Adhering to sales process for presenting the full and clear facts to customers, presenting site fees and associated costs clearly and ensuring the customer is fully informed to make a decision.
- Selling of finance packages to customers and ensuring paperwork is understood by customer and completed correctly.
- Advising customers of the insurance package within the FSA guidelines
- Cash handling adhering to company procedures.
- To ensure that the sales / profit contribution are as per budget and individual plan are met.
- This can be also be measured in appointment generation.
- To demonstrate and fulfil effective handover of sold units to customers, whilst ensuring customer after care and service.
- To ensure customer debt is paid on time and key handover only after full receipt of monies.
- To work in a safe manner, with due diligence towards yourself , colleagues , customers and general public at all times.
- Driving Licence
- Proven sales background
- Customer Service
- Target Driven
- Caravan/Lodge Sales
- Business and Financial Acumen/Integrity
- Commercial Insight
- Customer Focus
- Honesty, Professionalism and Respect
- Influence and Negotiation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Planning and Organising
- Problem Solving
- Resource and Budget Management
- Team working
- Competitive rates of pay
- Discretionary bonus packages
- Fantastic team environment
- 25% discount on holidays for yourself, friends and family
- Full training