Chef - London
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Chefs - Heathrow, London
WE’RE LOOKING FOR experienced chefs to join our team.
You will be working at our British Airways site at Heathrow Airport, working at our most prestige lounges, serving great food to first class passengers.
What will I be doing?
- Planning, prepare and cook menu items for staff members
- To assist with stock taking when required
- To carry out the smooth and efficient running of your section as appropriate
- To ensure that guests are given a prompt and efficient service and expectations are consistently exceeded
- To be guest focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling guests’ needs
Please note: this position may include some weekends and shifts rotate between early and evening shifts, therefore it is important you live within a commutable distance from the airport.
In order to work at the Airport, you must have proof of rights to work in the UK as well as a full 5 year reference history.
Please send us your CV in order to be considered for this exciting opportunity. If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time round, however this does not mean we will not be in touch regarding future vacancies.
Apply for Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly