Sales & Operations Director - London
As the Senior Director Sales & Operations, you will be responsible for growing one of the fastest growing franchises (Orangetheory Fitness (“OFT”) in the fitness industry to more than £70M.
Candidates for this job must have a proven track record of successful leadership, as well as recruiting, motivating, developing and retaining talented results-oriented employees to achieve established revenue, compliance, membership and member satisfaction goals. Strong leadership, financial and people management, business decision making, ability to balance interests and collaborate with others, proven marketing and merchandising and communication skills are all key attributes of candidates considering this exciting opportunity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Direct owned and operated Studios
- Develop and drive plans, goals, process and systems for all sales, marketing, merchandising and operations.
- Manage, monitor, coach/develop and evaluate the performance of studio managers and studio staff to achieve all sales, profitability, membership and member satisfaction goals.
- Ensure compliance with all OTF standards and practices.
- Responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll, cost controls and facilities maintenance
- Responsible for all people management, including recruiting, developing, evaluating and compensating staff.
Support franchisee owned and operated Studios
- Develop and drive plans, goals, process and systems for all sales, marketing, merchandising and operations for franchisee studios.
- Support franchisee studio performance to achieve all sales, membership, compliance and member satisfaction goals.
- Ensure compliance with all OTF standards and practices through studio audits ensuring compliance, and enforcement of same.
- Identify, advise and correct on training and studio operational issues, and conduct needs assessments to determine specific training needs.
- Proactive monitoring of franchise studio performance to achieve all sales, membership and member satisfaction goals.
- Serve as the liaison between the corporate office and franchisees for sales and business/operations related issues.
- Outgoing and high energy with the ability to motivate a large group of people to achieve stated performance goals, while establishing a collaborative, results oriented and member-centric culture.
- Strong proven leader.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Independent thinker, effective decision maker and collaborative team player.
- Honesty, integrity, inclusiveness and accountability.
- 10+ years sales, marketing and operations management experience. 3+ years of merchandising experience preferred.
- 10+ Years in the fitness industry is a preferred.
- Proven ability to lead, develop, support, and manage employees.
- Ability to influence and manage franchisees.