Merchant Taylors' School
Contact: Merchant Taylors' School Merchant Taylors' School
Sandy Lodge, Northwood
About Merchant Taylors' School
Merchant Taylors’ School is a large Independent Boys’ School, situated in 286 acres of parkland in Northwood, Middlesex. The School was founded in 1561, is owned by the Merchant Taylors’ Educational Trust and moved to its present site in 1933. There are four distinct boys’ day schools on campus. The Nursery, the Pre-Prep & the Prep cater for 340 boys, while the Senior School has some 930 pupils. The School employs over 140 teachers and 160 Support staff across Merchant Taylors’ School.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?